Levi Plesset joins Milstein Jackson’s robust team of trial lawyers as an associate attorney. Mr. Plesset handles various cases for the firm including construction defect, pharmaceutical and environmental mass torts, and class actions.
After graduating from the University of Vermont, Mr. Plesset followed his interest in progressive politics and activism by working with the United States Public Interest Research Group in Austin, Texas. He then worked on a number of state and federal political campaigns, including directing a fundraising office for the Democratic National Committee in Berkeley, California. Prior to and during law school, he served as a Legislative Consultant in the Speaker’s Office of the California State Assembly.
He continued his passion for social justice and advocacy while at Loyola Law School as a Certified Law Student within Loyola’s Juvenile Justice Clinic and continues it today by holding corporations responsible and accountable.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English from The University of Vermont.
- Juris Doctor Degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (2012)
- Neutral Data To Derail Discriminatory Damage Awards, Los Angeles Daily Journal, Jan. 27, 2014.
- Burning Down The House: The Trouble With Wrap-Up Policies, Los Angeles Daily Journal, Feb. 18, 2014.
- Plaintiffs’ Firm Pickle After Ruling Reviving Old Claims, Los Angeles Daily Journal, April 2, 2014.
- Is Withholding Insurance Benefits Bad Faith In California? law360.com, September 2, 2015.
- New Legislation Aimed At Unclogging California Courts, an association of business trial lawyers, Spring 2016.