Partner/Managing Partner-Scottsdale, Arizona
As a partner at Milstein, Jackson, Fairchild, & Wade, Lee’s practice revolves around serving clients seeking redress for construction defects, bad faith insurance practices, harmful drugs and products and illegal employment practices. Possessing unparalleled expertise in complex civil litigation, Lee has been repeatedly recognized as one of the foremost litigators in our nation in the area of construction defect law.
Lee has written and spoken extensively on substantive legal issues as well as ones related to construction defect law for both commercial and residential property owners. Lee’s dedication to the advancement of civil justice extends beyond cases. Lee has helped to author various legislation to protect the interests of consumers and property owners alike. Lee has testified on numerous occasions before various legislative bodies. Additionally, Lee is often a speaker at legal conferences, seminars and symposiums.
- J.D., 2001, Pepperdine School of Law
- B.A., 1998, Loyola Marymount University
Professional Life & Awards
- Admitted to Practice in: Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia & Illinois
- Member of the United States Supreme Court Bar
- Awards: Super Lawyers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Los Angeles Magazine Top Lawyers 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- The National Top 100 Trial Attorneys: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019